At Hope Community Church we believe:
- In the Divine inspiration, the infallibility and supreme authority of the Old and New Testaments in their entirety and that the Holy Spirit so moved the writers that what they wrote are authoritative statements of truth.
- There is one God in whom there are three equal Divine Persons revealed as the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit and who of His own sovereign Will created the heavens, the earth and all that is contained within the Universe.
- The Lord Jesus Christ is the eternally existing only begotten son of the Father conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. As God He became flesh and dwelt among us; as man He was God.
- All men are in a fallen sinful and lost condition through the rebellion of Adam and Eve who were created without sin, and in this state of depravity are helpless to save themselves and are under the condemnation of God to eternal punishment in Hell.
- Salvation from the penalty and consequences of sin is found only through the substitutionary atoning death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- It is the Holy Spirit alone who convicts men of sin, leads them to repentance, creates faith within them and regenerates and fills those who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ as Lord.
- It is the indwelling Spirit who bestows the Gifts of the Spirit and manifests the Fruit of the Spirit in the believer.
- Christ died for our sins, was buried and on the third day rose from the dead, He appeared to men who touched Him and knew His bodily presence and then He ascended to His Father.
- The Lord Jesus Christ will return in person with His saints and that the full consummation of the Kingdom of God awaits His return.
- Those who have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit will receive a resurrection body at the return of Jesus Christ and be forever with the Lord while those who have not believed will be resurrected to stand at the Judgement Seat of God to receive His judgement and eternal condemnation to Hell.
- Satan is the father of all evil and opposed to God although ultimately subject to the purposes of God and destined to be confined forever to Hell.
- The Church is the Body of Christ composed of all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, which finds its visible manifestation in the local community of believers and ministers through the co-operative exercise of God-given gifts.